大约有 10,000 项符合查询结果(耗时:0.0148秒) [XML]

https://bbs.tsingfun.com/thread-481-1-1.html 

PDO MySQL扩展模块 检测通不过? - PHP - 清泛IT论坛,有思想、有深度

php.in中下面两行已经放开注释: extension=pdo.so extension=pdo_mysql.so PDO检测仍然通不过。 终极解决方案: php编译时加上如下参数,重新编译安装php: --with-pdo-mysql php编译安装完整参数请参见:http://www.tsingfun.com/html/2015/env_0826...
https://www.tsingfun.com/it/tech/2684.html 

【解决】php报错:Can not connect to MySQL server - 更多技术 - 清泛网 -...

【解决】php报错:Can not connect to MySQL server遇到这种情况,如果是mysql安装问题,可以通过命名测试一下:mysql -uroot -p如果用户名密码验证能够正常连接,但php报错的话,那大概率是因为你访问的库没有被创建,创建一下就OK了。...
https://stackoverflow.com/ques... 

Sending multipart/formdata with jQuery.ajax

I've got a problem sending a file to a serverside PHP-script using jQuery's ajax-function. It's possible to get the File-List with $('#fileinput').attr('files') but how is it possible to send this Data to the server? The resulting array ( $_POST ) on the serverside php-script is 0 ( NULL ) when us...
https://stackoverflow.com/ques... 

jQuery AJAX cross domain

Here are two pages, test.php and testserver.php. 14 Answers 14 ...
https://stackoverflow.com/ques... 

Declaration of Methods should be Compatible with Parent Methods in PHP

What are possible causes of this error in PHP? Where can I find information about what it means to be compatible ? 5 Answe...
https://stackoverflow.com/ques... 

PHP Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class

...x situation). The include_once tip helps to clarify an obscure feature of PHP. – DavidHyogo Mar 20 '13 at 2:12 2 ...
https://stackoverflow.com/ques... 

Php multiple delimiters in explode

... working. I had to remove the spaces and then it worked as expected (using PHP 7) – Boardy Mar 11 '18 at 0:31  |  show 3 more comments ...
https://stackoverflow.com/ques... 

How to implode array with key and value without foreach in PHP

... You could use http_build_query, like this: <?php $a=array("item1"=>"object1", "item2"=>"object2"); echo http_build_query($a,'',', '); ?> Output: item1=object1, item2=object2 Demo ...
https://stackoverflow.com/ques... 

Count how many files in directory PHP

...s is cute, but I can imagine it being fairly confusing/unreadable for most PHP devs. I would go with one of the approaches in the other answers. – user428517 Oct 9 '12 at 16:10 ...
https://stackoverflow.com/ques... 

How can I output a UTF-8 CSV in PHP that Excel will read properly?

...his is to use tabs as your separated value. I used this function from the PHP comments (using tabs "\t" instead of commas) and it worked perfectly on OS X and Windows Excel. Note that to fix an issue with an empty column as the end of a row, that I did have to change the line of code that says: ...