大约有 8,000 项符合查询结果(耗时:0.0300秒) [XML]

https://stackoverflow.com/ques... 

Fastest way to download a GitHub project

...what it's there for, but it's for sure not the predominant use case of the site. – Dan Ray Jun 24 '11 at 12:13 7 ...
https://www.tsingfun.com/it/tech/2449.html 

HAproxy - Web负载均衡解决方案 - 更多技术 - 清泛网 - 专注C/C++及内核技术

...backend static_sever中存活机器数小于1时会被匹配到 acl php_web url_reg /*.php$ #acl php_web path_end .php # 定义一个名叫php_web的acl,当请求的url末尾是以.php结尾的,将会被匹配到,上面两种写法任选其一 acl static_web url_reg /*.(css...
https://stackoverflow.com/ques... 

PHP array: count or sizeof?

To find the number of elements in a PHP $array , which is faster/better/stronger? 7 Answers ...
https://stackoverflow.com/ques... 

What is Autoloading; How do you use spl_autoload, __autoload and spl_autoload_register?

I am learning advanced PHP standards and trying to implement new and useful methods. Earlier I was using __autoload just to escape including multiple files on each page, but recently I have seen a tip on __autoload manual ...
https://stackoverflow.com/ques... 

GCM with PHP (Google Cloud Messaging)

How can I integrate the new Google Cloud Messaging in a PHP backend? 13 Answers 13 ...
https://stackoverflow.com/ques... 

Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 43148176 bytes) in php

...the answer: Just add this line before the line where you get error in your php file ini_set('memory_limit', '-1'); It will take unlimited memory usage of server, it's working fine. Consider '44M' instead of '-1' for safe memory usage. ...
https://stackoverflow.com/ques... 

PHP - Extracting a property from an array of objects

... If you have PHP 5.5 or later, the best way is to use the built in function array_column(): $idCats = array_column($cats, 'id'); But the son has to be an array or converted to an array ...
https://stackoverflow.com/ques... 

What are the use cases of Graph-based Databases (http://neo4j.org/)? [closed]

...eir own data and graft it on top of our model, it could usually be done on site by the sales rep. Flexibility also helped when we were designing a new feature, saving us from trying to squeeze new data into a rigid data model. Having a weird database let us build a lot of our other weird technologi...
https://stackoverflow.com/ques... 

PHP - Get bool to echo false when false

...rnate development is so so so much cleaner & stronger than even modest PHP systems. I could find plenty of people who were confused.. stackoverflow.com/questions/9042002/… but I couldn't find any reference as to a real reason for this design "feature". – Thomas W ...
https://stackoverflow.com/ques... 

Where can I learn jQuery? Is it worth it?

...to see how they work for you. Most, if not all, of these libraries have websites w/ reference documentation and user group type support. To put some names out there, Prototype, script.aculo.us, Jquery, Dojo, YUI...those all seem to have active users and contributers, so they are probably worth rea...