大约有 8,000 项符合查询结果(耗时:0.0178秒) [XML]
How can I display an RTSP video stream in a web page?
...ay the video on PC, MAC, tablet or mobile. The greatest thing is that this site generates the needed HTML snippet for embedding the live video like this:
<iframe src="http://ipcamlive.com/player/player.php?alias=szekesfehervar" width="800px" height="600px"/>
So we just need to copy paste i...
How do you Encrypt and Decrypt a PHP String?
...s question made this mistake; as do many cryptography libraries written in PHP.
You should avoid implementing your own cryptography, and instead use a secure library written by and reviewed by cryptography experts.
Update: PHP 7.2 now provides libsodium! For best security, update your systems to us...
PHP编译安装时常见错误解决办法,php编译常见错误 - 更多技术 - 清泛网 - ...
PHP编译安装时常见错误解决办法,php编译常见错误PHP编译安装时常见错误解决办法,php编译常见错误This article is post on https: coderwall.com p ggmpfaconfigure: error: xslt-...PHP编译安装时常见错误解决办法,php编译常见错误
This article is po...
How to link a Facebook app with an existing fan page
...you business page, add yourself as a managed (make sure you have liked the site first)
Then refresh the App Details developers page.
Select the business app page from the App page contact section.
Note the Business page has to be the Brands & Products : App Page, and the same name as the App.
...
How can I select and upload multiple files with HTML and PHP, using HTTP POST?
...
This is possible in HTML5. Example (PHP 5.4):
<!doctype html>
<html>
<head>
<title>Test</title>
</head>
<body>
<form method="post" enctype="multipart/form-data">
<input ...
How to use phpexcel to read data and insert into database?
I have a php application where I want to read data from excel, Insert into database and then generate pdf reports for specific users.
I searched a lot but nothing specific given about both things.
...
PHP Function with Optional Parameters
I've written a PHP function that can accepts 10 parameters, but only 2 are required. Sometimes, I want to define the eighth parameter, but I don't want to type in empty strings for each of the parameters until I reach the eighth.
...
Export to CSV via PHP
...t I have from the database to a CSV file (and text file [if possible]) via PHP?
7 Answers
...
Running a Python script from PHP
I'm trying to run a Python script from PHP using the following command:
9 Answers
9
...
Writing a new line to file in PHP (line feed)
...
Use PHP_EOL which outputs \r\n or \n depending on the OS.
share
|
improve this answer
|
follow
...
